Thursday, February 1, 2007

Loser

Mommy and I just got back from an audition. It was for a print ad for a local pet company. There was alot of small being and evil cats. Mommy brought my photos to judges. The judges loved all my photos. I made it to the final round. It is between me, an ugly pug, and a stupid cat. I think the judges will past on the dumb pug. I hope it is me but stupid cat might get it.

The cat's name is Buckwheat. He come down here from Missouri. His pictures are soo fake. But the judges was in love with his photos. They thought he was so fablous. When I looked at him, I wanted to kick his china doll butt. He just looked at everyone like he was better than everyone. It made me so made cause I am a million times better than him. I found some of his photos. I think my photo is better than his. Well, Got to go and get my beauty sleep.

-Muggles

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Mr. Glasses will help you!

That cat was mean. Maybe Mr. Glasses can make it forget?

~Lana

Sylar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sylar said...

Yo, Mr. B's dog can talk? That's wicked!

And you're pretty sweet yourself, Mr. Doggie. You look like you're straight from the streets!

- Hank