Sunday, January 28, 2007

My first 24 hours with myspace

I had myspace for not even 24 hours and I got my first message on it. Here what it said:

Hi sexy! I was looking at the guy profile pages and saw your ad. I hope you're still available and single because I'd like for us to talk a little more.
I would like to meet someone who's adventurous, gentle and funny. I love to laugh so a good joke will take you far, if you know what I mean� I recently broke up after a long relationship (about four years) and would like to start off with something both casual and friendly.
About me: I work full-time and like to unwind weekends. I like going out to bars / clubs and love watching movies - chick flicks and action... and some horror. I'm also darn cute, stubborn but VERY open-minded. BTW, I'm using my friend's account because I'm not a full member, so don't reply directly. Please respond to my E-mail address:

I'll be checking for your nice message!

What the frak? I am a small being? Hello, Look at my profile, person ( I would call her woman but that too nice) I could have put a red ball as my picture and I bet this person would still try to hit on it. Maybe I should send Sylar her myspace?

2 comments:

Sylar said...

http://www.myspace.com/sexysylar

no1 wants to add poor me as a friend! maybe a doggie will?

Mr. Bennet said...

Great! Another teenager in the household with MySpace. A parent's job is just getting harder every minute.