Monday, February 19, 2007

Opps..She did it again.

Does anyone have $1,000,000.00 to loan me? I want to buy Sh***y Spears' rat infested weave. After I get the rat's nest, I plan on selling pieces of it to any rag maginaze's that makes me the best offer . Also included wiith the nest, I also get clippers and an empty Red Bull can. But wait, they also throw in her blue Bic Lighter and a public domain to whore it out on the net. Sounds like a great deal to me.

I wonder where father's wallet is?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britney Spears gives me nightmares at night. Almost as much as men with hairy legs in pink stiletto heels and a pink dress. (;_;)

(You can find her hair on ebay. I checked!)

Damon Dawson said...

I think the bald looks is kinda hot.

Ooops did I say that out loud...?

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon, Friend Citizen!

We are currently enlisting patrons of the four-legged kind into our Special Task Force Union. Would you care to join us, Honorary Comrade? We believe in truth, justice, and bacon-flavored waffles. Come join our cause! We have all the things a canis familiaris such as yourself would need to be pampered with.

-- Comrade Lenin --

Claire Bennet said...

Mr. Muggles it's your former housemate/caregiver person...Claire. I like do kinda miss you...a bit. But the thing that I totally emailed your for...I need to like re-line up my poem entry so it will rock, like hot. IF you want I could totally, like send a version of how it's really really sposed to be.

Mr. Bennet said...

Who?

Heidi Petrelli said...

I know who you are! You had tea with Mama Petrelli everyday this Summer!
Why did you give her someone's wallet? Did you want it back?